Where did everyone move?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Ricardo00 Contributing Member • Posts: 962
Camera's being used

Pinnacle Photo wrote:

I suspect there is a large group that is just happily shooting their D500's. There still few cameras this good.

Yep as others have said, the D500 (and D850 and D750) users are happily out there taking photos while the Z6 and Z7 users are maybe still trying to figure out there camera and/or whether to buy one? (I am biased, since I have two D500s and no mirrorless, yet). To look at some numbers, about 1 million photos are uploaded to Flickr every day (more than 20 million on some days). Most are taken with a phone and obviously all the Sony and Fuji etc shooters are using a mirrorless camera. However, for Nikon users, on a daily basis, photos taken with a DSLR (the top 3 are the D750, D850 and D500) vastly outnumber those taken with the Z6 and Z7 (by almost 5:1). Here are the numbers:

Ricardo00's gear list:Ricardo00's gear list
Nikon D7200 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 500mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
B37
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow