*** 25 April 2021 - 2nd May 2021 - Weekly Show, Tell, and Critique***

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Birddogman
Birddogman Veteran Member • Posts: 7,861
Re: *** 25 April 2021 - 2nd May 2021 - Weekly Show, Tell, and Critique***

KBTinto wrote:

I went back to Central Park a few days later.

I was going to upload more but as usual it is taking so long for each image to upload, 5 minutes at least, so I'll stop here. It's been like that these past few months with slow upload and where the internet connection also cuts off and everything I've uploaded/written but not posted yet gets lost. Very very annoying because I lose my train of thought and have to start from scratch. Lost quite a few times and I've just adjusted to limiting my responses to few words and small quantity of uploads (1 meg max each probably)

KB

Encountered the dreaded internet connection message twice ... good thing it was not during an upload (DP review does not let me cancel when uploading a post) . Got reconnected after 3 tries, posted and now editing it to put some more sentences in.

Goodness.  I’d expect that sort of thing in the wired, remote places we go, but not in NYC.  The big hurricane in 2019 (Dorian) destroyed so much here on Ocracoke that rebuilding of all infrastructure was needed.  Internet here actually isn’t too bad now - used to be awful.

-- hide signature --
 Birddogman's gear list:Birddogman's gear list
Sony RX1R II Sony RX100 VII Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow