Finally new Sony APS-C model !?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
FlyinDoc Regular Member • Posts: 342
Re: Finally new Sony APS-C model !?

At long b****y last! Sony's flagship APS-C camera is so far behind the curve, it's sad.

They desperately need to update the sensor and processor with improved readout speeds. A better EVF and rear LCD (maybe a variant with full articulation), a Front control dial, full touch screen, new menus, 1/8000th shutter, UHS-II/ Type A CFE card, higher Flash Sync speed, 4K 60p,10-bit and USB-C are all improvements I'm hoping to see.

If it's a Stacked Sensor, it would be the icing on the cake, but I highly doubt Sony has any faith in APS-C customers - we will continue to get the step-motherly treatment. They talk a great talk about expanding the market, but when it comes to reality, they keep trying to sell us old tech, and expect us to buy it.

Of course, if they do not provide a new improved sensor this time around, I will be moving on from APS-C. I really want to buy a new camera to replace my A6300 - it's up to Sony to convince me.

FlyinDoc's gear list:FlyinDoc's gear list
Sony FE 24mm F1.4 GM Sony a6300 Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow