***This week with your a7x/a9x/a1, April 24th - 30th, 2021***

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
VisionLight
VisionLight Veteran Member • Posts: 5,822
Re: Early Spring

richj20 wrote:

These lilies are so elegant looking! Aren't nature centers wonderful! I'm hoping to go to a local botanical garden soon.

- Richard

Yellow Trout Lilies, Erythronium americanum, were a welcome sight up top as I climbed out from a gorge and one of the waterfalls.

Thanks for your thoughts, Richard. Nature Centers set aside untouched land that preserves the many wonders of the natural world around us. They provide a quiet space for today's busy people to wind down, enjoy the beauty in the world they don't really notice every day, and maybe help us to discover a little strength and peace in ourselves to carry on with what we do. They have been an important respite from all the challenges we've faced over the passed year, a fact well noticed by all the Nature Centers I work with that have stayed open every day as a refuge during the pandemic. Fresh air and Nature are great for what ails you, medically and psychologically. I wish you many pleasant visits to the Nature Centers near you, and hope everyone finds some time (or money) to support them as well.

Oh, and by the way, they're great for photographers. 

-- hide signature --
 VisionLight's gear list:VisionLight's gear list
Samsung NX1 Canon EOS M5 Sony a7R IV Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow