Again problem with Olympus OMD EM5 II menu button does not respond

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
joanna7
joanna7 Regular Member • Posts: 100
Again problem with Olympus OMD EM5 II menu button does not respond

hello again,

So from some time I started to have problems with my camera.Started with viewfinder not not working after switching on camera .I got some advice from forum members,did it all and it seemed work  but only for a moment.Today I took my camera outside thinking that it is all ok and here we go again ,not only viewfinder black but also menu .info ,right ,left ,up,down are not responsive.

I was switching on ,off, removing battery  no changed.And for a moment I was lucky and menu started to work so I disable automatic switch between viewfinder and lcd screen .And for a moment all started to work ,menu button and the rest.So I switched it off all happy  that problem id fixed.Half an hour ago I switch it on again and ....menu button ,info  etc are not working.

As I have got enough of it I am going to sen it to repair but wonder how much it might cost.Has anybody have that problem? Will such repair be very expensive?

I also think that after repair I just might sell this camera and but different one.Will Olympus lenses work with all micro four thirds cameras?

Olympus OM-D E-M5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow