Looking for a perfect daily backpack for two x-pro3 and lenses

Started 2 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nonicks Contributing Member • Posts: 641
Looking for a perfect daily backpack for two x-pro3 and lenses

I am excited that I think I have found the perfect low profile daily backpack to carry my two x-pro3 set up.

I used to use the Lowepro protactic 350ii to carry two Fuji cameras and all 8 fuji lenses for long trips.

But for daily use and in city walk-around , when I carry less gear, I don’t have a proper backpack so I rely on my shoulder bag. While I love my beautiful shoulder bag ( which is ONA Berlin II), it is more comfortable to have just one xpro3 with lens, one extra lens and 10.2 inches iPad in there if I need to carry it whole day in the field.

For two X-pro3 with lenses attached and one to two extra lenses set up, the bag is a little too small for the job and It’s a bit too heavy for my shoulder.

I originally eyed on the Peak design totepack. But my reservation is that it doesn’t have too many useable small compartments ( which is why it is called tote) and it may be hard to get stuff out in some cases. So the search goes on.

Recently, I came across some recommendations of the Brevite jumper. I never heard of this brand before but this backpack checked a lot of boxes: very low profile And doesn’t look like a camera bag, spacious inside but look reasonably compact outside, a lot of storage compartments and pockets, multiple ways to reach my stuff ( side quick access, front and top), external stretchable bottle pocket that peak design totepack missed, light and comfortable to carry ( from what the reviewers said), and designed/made by small business in local NYC.

Everything looks very good and it received so many rave reviews. My only concern is the price, which is $129 from anywhere you buy. Given that it is a new name to me, I am a little skeptical. But then I found that the bag is now $30 off on Amazon and when I check Brevite website it’s also selling for only $99. I think this is a right price!

Before i purchase it , let me hear your advice. What do you guys think about this bag? Any comment or any more perfect low profile camera backpack recommendations? I don’t like to use inserts to convert non camera backpack to carry my gear. it’s just too much of work to get things in and out.

By the way if you decide to get this Brevite jumper from their offices website , please consider to use this referral code so you and I will get $20 from the first order on their site..

https://brevite.co/a/refer-a-friend/redeem/yp1es2i772mlotoiyiqh4ppdroqibrovz5azggyd/3970

nonicks's gear list:nonicks's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +1 more
Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow