is it possible to enhance screen colours and focus close on g7x ii ?

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
solsang
solsang Senior Member • Posts: 1,258
is it possible to enhance screen colours and focus close on g7x ii ?

my g7x ii screen has quite flat boring colours compared to my fuji xq2 or x70

is there any way to change the colours, i have tried more and less screen light which just washes out or darkens the screen, and the nature setting gives only a tiny change, which is nothing compared to the vivid clarity of my fuji cameras, which looks both more realistic and vivid, far easier to see contrast and focus too

also i find it really hard to autofocus on close subjects like flowers even in sunlight, holding the lens at least 5 cms away it rarely finds focus in either auto or p mode, i have to focus on my hand or ground first to make ti work, and have tried the various focus settings, hope i am missing something, never had this problem with fuji or panasonic unless it is really dark

furthermore a display screw fell out so i had to order a replacement screw set from china after i realised that is a normal fault of this model and luckily easy to repair using a mild screw glue with the correct replacement screw, never had this happen on any other of the multitude of different cameras i have used

solsang's gear list:solsang's gear list
Fujifilm X-S1 Fujifilm XQ2 Fujifilm X70 Canon G7 X II Fujifilm X-T1 +10 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon G7 X II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow