WANTED: SMALLRIG ccc2382 for Canon EOS M100 M-100 EOS-M cage

Started 3 weeks ago | Wanted thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
BALTIMORE New Member • Posts: 2
WANTED: SMALLRIG ccc2382 for Canon EOS M100 M-100 EOS-M cage

Hi all! Long time reader, getting back into things and can't find the M100 cage. Can't wait to shoot again!

I am looking for the EOS M-100 model (the one I'm looking for Smallrig 2382)

Can't thank you enough for anyone able to help me, a used one or new one, I just can't find it and it's a shame because many of us use all sorts of cameras and wish accessories would remain accessible. I'm 100% on ebay and have confirmed reddit trades etc and am open to however any kind soul would be willing to help a shooter in need here. I've reached out to Smallrig and they simply say it's discontinued, was hoping they would surely have one in their offices or warehouses or find a retailer that would have one.

Alternatively, I found a store filmexpro in Ukraine which seems to have it but US is not selectable on their website, and they haven't responded to my email request to get one over to me. I'm open if someone knows of a proxy service or if anyone here is in Ukraine or has a friend etc, to try that out, they are an authorized reseller, but the availability may be outdated, hoping not.

Anyway, hope to get it, thrilled for any responses, cheers

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Baltimore, MD, United States

Canon EOS M100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow