What would you choose?

Started 2 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
koostomize New Member • Posts: 14
What would you choose?

So I have a Canon 5dmark2 that is almost at its end of its life, and also seems a bit obsolete in many different ways. So Im planning to treat myself with a new body for my birthday coming up soon and now I'm stuck between 6dmark2 or RP.

I'm no way near professional level though I do get gigs (any kind of events except for weddings) time to time strictly for request from very close friends who I would not even consider getting paid but I usually do because they insist as a gratitude. Other than that, its purely for hobby purpose.

All my lenses(I only have 4) are obviously EF mount and I don't plan on changing or adding new to my arsenal for at least couple of years so for RP, I will be using the adaptor.

I know there are may comparisons around amd infact I did had chance to use both of them for short period of time but I would still love some opinions from fellow enthusiasts.

What would you choose if you were me? and why?

koostomize's gear list:koostomize's gear list
Ricoh GR II Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM Tamron SP 70-300mm F4-5.6 Di VC USD Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +1 more
Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow