Just purchashed my Z6ii from Abe's Of Maine!

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
4score1957
4score1957 Junior Member • Posts: 36
Just purchashed my Z6ii from Abe's Of Maine!

Finally made the decision to jump into mirrorless technology and buy the Z6ii.  I did quite a bit of shopping, looking at all the big retailers, and finally decided to go with Abe's because of the customer service reputation.  They did not disappoint.  They beat the price I was quoted at B&H (I had a shopping list of a couple of lenses and accessories).  One notable difference is that Abe's still does not charge sales tax, like B&H does.  I've been a customer of B&H for many years - they are really a solid store, it's just that Abe's really wanted my business this week.  Part of my deal included a spare Nikon battery (EN-EL15C).  At the last minute, I noticed that they included an early version instead of the "c".  I was too late and the package had been already shipped. When I called today, they told me to keep the (still usable) early version battery and they issued a $100 credit to my card!  They even checked to see where I could order it, since they didn't have it today.  One store they recommended for the battery was B&H!

My point is that I had a very good experience with Abe's and you should include them in your search for that next item.

4score1957's gear list:4score1957's gear list
Nikon Z6 II Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 70-200 F2.8 VR
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow