A little comparison of those cameras I use

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
deednets Forum Pro • Posts: 11,479
A little comparison of those cameras I use

I currently own and use 3 different cameras. Good fun. I am sure that quite a few people use more than one camera on this forum, so don't think it's a big deal to compare.

Any comments welcome. The images were processed in Capture One 21 Pro and if there was a choice between similar images, the best one was chosen.

Comments welcome as I know that some people here are secretly playing with the idea of adding FF ... (I could be wrong of course!!)

At 100% I can see differences but to be honest in print or on a 30" screen ... yeah, there are differences, but not a lot.

What I found irritating was that the now 5 year old RX1RII "framed" the dogs head and attempted to get the eyes in focus?? 2016 that was ...

For thos type of photography the A7C is IMHO a few miles ahead of some competition, there never is an issue regarding what's in focus. People or animals, the thing seems to like being glued to the eyes - if that's what you want! Can be turned off of course.

In terms of handling and usability the X-Pro3 wins in my opinion. She also has quite a few "tricks" that matter to me up her sleeve ... 1/32.000s to 900 seconds (15 minutes???????) being one, focus bracketing, direct controls and better viewfinder.

And looks cooler too! But the A7C not bad ...

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Sony RX1R II Fujifilm X-Pro3 Sony a7C Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +9 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow