Fuji W3 2021 photos ( Crosseyed SBS RL)

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
3D Gunner Contributing Member • Posts: 563
Re: Fuji W3 2021 photos ( Crosseyed SBS RL)

It's a long story and I don't want to hijack your thread. As you can see, we are only 3 involved in discussions in this thread: You, me and Tourlou.

So, from time to time I make some private presentations. In this situations everything is under fine tuning and total control. People (friends, most of them) can enjoy the show and are very impressed by 3D VR, especially when head tracking is involved "inside" normal 3D subjects (3D photos/3D videos). 3D photos can be made for 360* VR with very high resolution (I tested up to 100MP, 50MP/eye, but can be more). So, are impressive if the subject is interesting.

If somebody wants to go public with something like this, must be prepared to receive negative reactions from people who don't understand the technical details strictly necessarily to enjoy the show, as intended by producer (by you, as example).
I can't upload on YouTube yet, because of lack of copyright agreements for soundtrack components.

If you have a smartphone with medium to high resolution screen (at least 2560x1440 pixels) and a VR device for him, I can show you something on private, with installation details. πŸ™‚

By example, Tourlou's Canadian Rockies 3D pairs are an interesting subject to be seen on immersive 3D VR with head tracking, if are prepared in high resolution and parallel view mode. πŸ™‚

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow