Q2 on a Walk Up the Sanibel Island Beach

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Greg7579
OP Greg7579 Forum Pro • Posts: 13,164
Re: Q2 is Amazing

athensGA wrote:

The pent up demand for the Q2 appears to have effected the used market for the Q as well. I’ve been checking daily looking for a deal and the prices have climbed significantly compared to what I was seeing a few months ago.

I’m wondering too if all those government stimulus checks are effecting this market as well. I guess I should be grateful to have not qualified for any. I have a feeling we’re about to be reminded what inflation was all about.

When my parents bought their house in the 80s mortgage rates were in the teens. A return of rates like that would put a serious hurt on government debt service.

I don't think anyone buying a Q2 got a stimulus check (I mean in the US).  I sure didn't.

And I bought my first house in 1987-1988 and I think we got it at 13%!  My daughter just refinanced her house at almost nothing.  What.... 1.8%  Something like that?

-- hide signature --
 Greg7579's gear list:Greg7579's gear list
Leica Q2 Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm GFX 100 Fujifilm GF 32-64mm F4 Fujifilm 120mm F4 Macro +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow