Looking for a bag for a X-T4 kit with an array of lenses. Any input?

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Steve W Veteran Member • Posts: 5,437
Looking for a bag for a X-T4 kit with an array of lenses. Any input?

So I own lots of camera bags, backpacks, sling bags but right now for my X-T4 kit I am using an ThinkTank Photo Urban Approach 15. Here is a link to it. ThinkTank Urban Approach 15 .

I am looking for something to hold the same gear but is not as crowded as this.
Currently I keep in it a X-T4 with batter grip with the XF 16-55/2.8 attached, a XF 50-140, a XF 14/2.8, XF 23/1.4, XF 35/1.4, XF56/1.2, and a XF 10-24/4. Also squeeze in a XF 16-80/4 and a bag with charger and a few cables. Way too tight.

Now normally I either take just the 16-55/2.8 of 16-80/4 since I really don't need both if I take the primes. Also very ofter pick out the body and a few lenses and put in a smaller sling bag.

Problem is a lot of bigger backs assume they are for a Full Fram setup and lenses to there are few spacing that are too deep or the dividers are too wide apart to hold on to the lenses. I know have quite a few for my full frame kits.

So I don't know if there is a nice bag targeted at APS-C lenses other than this one.
Also like this bag since it allows me to keep the kit together in my house rather than store lenses on a shelf. Only do that when I take some out to make the bag manageable for travel.

Have given some thought to the ThinkTankPhoto Backstory 13 that they show a X-T4 kit in as one of their demo photos.

If you can recommend another backpack let me know. Have slings and shoulder bags galore so I don't need those.

-- hide signature --

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe! - Words to live by. Albert Einstein

Steve W's gear list:Steve W's gear list
Sony a9 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T4 Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM +37 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow