Q2 on a Walk Up the Sanibel Island Beach

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Greg7579
OP Greg7579 Forum Pro • Posts: 13,263
Q2 is Amazing

susn wrote:

Great pictures of a beautiful area. Interesting to hear the Q is your all time favorite camera. I've been researching it for a week and coming close to pulling the trigger.

Yes the Q2 is by far my all0time favorite camera to look at, hold, shoot and own.  But I could never have it as my only camera, despite my love for that magical 28.

My wife and I flew to Florida for a week and on my back in the airport was a peak design everyday backpack with 5 big GF lenses in it and a Compagnon Little Weekender leather  shoulder bag with my GFX 100 and Leica Q2 in it.

The point is that most Q2 owners are serious photographers (pro and hobbyists) who also want and need another camera interchangeable lens system too.

I am stunned by the current Q2 waiting list world-wide.  I was on that list two years ago trying to get a Q21 and it took months!  Now that list has been back for three months with no end in sight.  Amazing.

I don't think this has every happened for a two-year-old camera in the digital age.

-- hide signature --
 Greg7579's gear list:Greg7579's gear list
Leica Q2 Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm GFX 100 Fujifilm GF 32-64mm F4 Fujifilm 120mm F4 Macro +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow