Lens Setup for a Z-Beginner

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ChuckMorris New Member • Posts: 10
Lens Setup for a Z-Beginner

Hi together, 
i am a long time reader but first time writer and in need of an advice. I recently switched from a D7000 to a Z6 (with ftz-adapter) and "lost" some Lenses due to compatibility. 
My old but loved lenses

• Nikon 50mm 1.4 AF-D
  • Sigma 28-70 2.8
  • Sigma 70-200 2.8 HSM APO
  • Sigma 14mm 2.8
  • and a few of cheap Kit lenses 

Still working (e.g AF) on the Z6 is the 70-200 2.8 HSM APO and the DX-Kit Lens. It is sure that I will need some new glasses even if I could live with manual focusing with the 14mm and the 50mm.

In addition I miss a few mm on the long telephoto end for wildlife (e.g. wild animals like birds on a peaceful pond).

I read reviews, lens tips, comparison between all different type of lenses but their are plenty of combinations especially if you add 3rd party lenses...

My budget is limited and my draw luck second-hand is awful. Therefore I thought about to start with:

• Nikon Z 24-70 f4 
  • Nikon AF-S 200-500 F5.6 (unsure if Sigma 150-600 Contemporary is an alternative) 

In total I would spend 2.000€ and would have a 3 AF-working lenses with constant aperture ranging from 24 - 70 - 200 - 500.

Any good alternative setups for 2.000 - 2.500 euros?

Any help is very appreciated, thanks in advance
Morris

ChuckMorris's gear list:ChuckMorris's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM +2 more
ANSWER:
Nikon D7000 Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow