S5 can shoot Flash in Burst Mode!

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
flbdig Senior Member • Posts: 1,075
S5 can shoot Flash in Burst Mode!

One of the features that the S1R and S1 lacks is the ability to shoot Flash in continuous Burst mode.

Well I Accidentally found out that the S5 could shoot I High and Medium Frames per second.

I was using the S5 without a flash in High Burst. Later on I put a flash on it and I didn't realize that I was still in High frame rate. To my surprise, when I hit the shutter, the flash just kept going. I was so shocked I kept trying it to see if it was a fluke or a real function. Then I tried it on my other S5 and low an behold it did the same thing.

So I used it like that for the rest of the wedding reception and I was extremely pleased with the results!

If we could get this on the S1R and S1 it would be awesome.

-- hide signature --

https://www.1cor1313.com/
1Co 13:13 But now we still have faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is LOVE!!!

flbdig's gear list:flbdig's gear list
Panasonic S1 Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R Sigma fp Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 Panasonic S Pro 50mm F1.4 +9 more
FinePix S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow