3 Weeks later i got my new DO-EVERYTHING PC-

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KAAMBIC
KAAMBIC Contributing Member • Posts: 501
3 Weeks later i got my new DO-EVERYTHING PC-

Wasn't sure how this would go with the shortages but i ordered from cyberpowerpc. They said it would be about a month wait, took around 3 weeks, i'll take it. As for the box, i decided to go bigger than i have in the past, which ended up in a smaller case actually.

I got one of their Syber boxes, C Series, so it looks like an Xbox on steroids but still considerably smaller than any tower i have owned. My last/other PC struggled with video editing which i have been doing more and more of, and that's keeping it down to 1080p, so that's the bottleneck i was looking at.

Got the 5950x CPU with 32gb of 3200mhz ram, and an RTX3060 GPU, rounded out with a 2tb SSD. Listing says it only required 280 watts but i went with the 700w PSU to lengthen life. There's not much room for upgrades but it was bought with that in mind, this should do my well into the next decade if not most of it, without slowing me down much.

I don't do much gaming (although i may get into sim racing now n then) so this is mostly for video editing, photo editing and storage, but it will also serve well as my daily driver. Feel free to comment and discuss, just figured i'd share my recent purchase and experience from one vendor.

-- hide signature --

"You taught me hate, I'll teach you fear" -

KAAMBIC's gear list:KAAMBIC's gear list
Nikon D300 Fujifilm X-S10 Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow