Give Me a Reason.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
prospects Regular Member • Posts: 257
Re: Give Me a Reason.

Poulty wrote:

I have considerable Canon kit, a M5, M50 spare batteries for both.

Lenses include 2x 15-45mm, 32mm, 22mm, 11-22, EFS 18-135 STM, 70-300 USM II and a few extras and what not but...

I am underwhelmed my Canon's motivation regarding the M mount, and am looking towards Canon. The M6ii (no inbuilt EVF or R (weight and expense) are not options.

Has anyone made this leap (I know this is the wrong forum), or has anyone thought this and then not, if so what are your reasons for/against?

Likewise, I had similar considerations and moved to Sony full frame. However, my m50 system is still here as a backup. Honestly, the biggest difference would be low light capabilities and the shallow DOF. If you need these - should get a FF. If not, save your money.

If you’re gonna replace all your lens, the full frame is going to be costly. However, do we really need all the focal lengths covered? I consolidated my lens collection (to the ones that I actually use the most) and the images coming out of it really exceeds the m50.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow