A1 temptation, so...

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Scottelly
Scottelly Forum Pro • Posts: 16,332
Re: A1 temptation, so...

Old Pirate wrote:

I don't need three cameras so do I trade my A7riv or A9ii? Anyone who has shot all three who would share their opinion I would appreciate.

I travel.

I love to shoot BIF.

Grandchildren portraits, and cameos, and their sports indoors and out are done alot in non Covid times.

I am leaning towards keeping the A9ii, but seeking opinions of others in the event this old man simply is missing the obvious.

Thank you for your input.

I haven't shot all three, but it does look like you currently have a back-up camera. If you sell those two in order to get one camera, you better hope nothing happens to it. Do you travel far? If not, then I say go for it. You'll be very happy with it, no doubt, and you only live once.

If you travel, then having two cameras on you might be a good thing, in case one gets damaged or just stops working for some reason. It's also nice to have a wide lens on one, while having a telephoto on the other. You can't do that with one camera.

-- hide signature --

Scott Barton Kennelly
https://www.bigprintphotos.com/

Scottelly's gear list:Scottelly's gear list
Sony SLT-A65 Sigma SD1 Merrill Nikon D810 Sigma sd Quattro H Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +26 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow