Help with GAS

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Pixel boy Senior Member • Posts: 1,265
Help with GAS

I am about to disclose my journey with cameras over the past 10 years.

On a very serious note, I have a real problem with buying and selling camera gear. I consider myself a very good photographer, but I am a hobbiest not a pro.

For years I have been unable to keep a camera for longer than 3 months, I have had over 40 cameras in the the past 7 years. I enjoy photography, mainly shoot BIF and landscape and although I move cameras on, I usually shoot between 2000 and 10,000 images in the months.

My motive for selling them is to find a fault, such as af isn't quick enough or ISO isn't quit good enough. Looking at you tube, reviews and  price comparison websites have become a regular activity!!!!!

To be honest it's causing an issue with my relationship with my wife, she's been very patient. But if ebay put an offer to sell for £1 I can often sell a camera and if I had previously bought it used I may not lose anything on it.

Its strange because its only cameras I have done this with, cars, TV, mobile phone, hifi etc never get changed, well maybe every 5 years or so.

I am sure I will get some stick for this thread but if anyone else has experienced the same and has any advice, it would be much appreciated.

Now I am off to ebay. Lol

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow