I need help choosing ultra wide monitor

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
azizalmerdasi Forum Member • Posts: 71
I need help choosing ultra wide monitor

Couple months ago I start looking for monitor for my 15 MacBook Pro 2017, I will be using it for my study, photo\video editing (nothing pro) and watching movies, I like the 21:9 ratio so I preorder the Benq PD3420Qlast June but they keep pushing the availability time, yesterday I notice a deal on LG ultra wide monitor I was thinking about buying it, the thing is that I had never bought a monitor before, I watch videos and read some articles about the two monitors. both seems like decent with good color accuracy yet I can't decide. will the 5k2k monitor slow my MacBook performance? I keep reading about the need to scale and that will effect the GPU can some one clarify? also are they the same the LG have thunderbolt 3 that's the biggest difference as far as I know, should I wait or buy LG with this deal? - the deal ends today.

azizalmerdasi's gear list:azizalmerdasi's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow