Any sense of when A1s will be available?

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Schwa
Schwa Senior Member • Posts: 1,242
Any sense of when A1s will be available?

In a classic case of 1st world problems:

So I tried to log on to my Amazon account yesterday morning to check to see if my A1 had shipped yet. It was previously projected for April 30, but I was hoping it had shipped earlier. Oddly, when I logged in the site informed me I needed to change my password. I thought maybe this was just a routine security requirement but when I logged in I noticed my order was no longer in my orders history/open orders. I then noticed I had an email from them telling me due to a security issue (which later they wouldn't tell me even what that was) my account was possibly compromised and as part of their security procedures, they not only make me change my password but they also cancel ALL open orders.

Despite lengthy phone calls and escalations, I couldn't get my order re-instated nor could I change my place in line as new orders are now saying a June 15 delivery... so back to my original question... is there any general expectation of when A1s will be available from Adorama, B&H, etc?

Thanks for listening for my 1st world tale of woe.

Schwa's gear list:Schwa's gear list
Sony a7 III Sony a1 Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Apple iPad Pro
Sony a1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow