Sony a1 - Unopened

Started 3 weeks ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
ERN812 Contributing Member • Posts: 620
Sony a1 - Unopened

Hi all,

I think most folks are getting their a1's now, but in the off chance anyone is still waiting on theirs and wants one sooner:  I ordered an a1 awhile back on a whim, which I later regretted.  I thought I had cancelled the order, but I guess B&H didn't receive my email.  For whatever reason, the order was never cancelled and they shipped me one anyway.  It's going to arrive tomorrow, and if anyone here wants it, I'll ship it out to you tomorrow.

Here's what I'm asking:  $7,095 plus shipping (probably between $100-200, shipped USPS priority insured, depending on location).

Here's the breakdown of where that amount comes from:  the original price of the item plus sales tax that I paid ($6,888), plus 3% PayPal fees ($207).

Note that I'm not adding in any mark-up or profit.  I realize folks can get the camera without having to pay for the PayPal fees and shipping if they order directly from B&H or Adorama, and I don't blame anyone for doing that.  But I thought I'd at least post this here in case someone wants it more quickly than they can get it through one of the other options.

If you're interested, please PM me with your address.  I'll calculate shipping costs and send you the final total.

I'm not going to leave this up long.  If no one wants it today or tomorrow, then I'm just going to return the camera directly to B&H.

ERN812's gear list:ERN812's gear list
Sony a7R III Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS Zeiss Batis 25mm F2 Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 +2 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Silver Spring, MD, United States

Sony a1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow