GF1 - Sell or keep?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Boss of Sony Senior Member • Posts: 2,274
GF1 - Sell or keep?

I have a perfect GF1 without a flaw, except for a few marks. Its design and build quality make it one of the more likeable M43 bodies in my opinion. I’m moving house and need to get rid of a lot of stuff. I haven’t used the GF1 in years, because I use the GX85 with its superior sensor and IBIS for critical shots and my phone for everyday photography. I don’t like to hoard stuff that I’m not using. Then again, I feel like it’s a classic camera body that might be worth a bit in 10 years if it’s still working. The batteries are huge and battery life is still very good, much better than my GX85. It’s also relatively snappy and responsive, even compared to more recent cameras.

Boss of Sony's gear list:Boss of Sony's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Olympus 9mm F8 Fish-Eye Body Cap Lens
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow