Equipment sponsorship for school for disabled

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
MinAZ
MinAZ Veteran Member • Posts: 5,648
Equipment sponsorship for school for disabled

Okay this is a long shot, but a few days ago I received an email from a manufacturer asking for nominations for any school/educational institution that might benefit from photography equipment. I do not recall if this was a camera or lens mfg, lighting equipment mfg, or something else. I deleted the e-mail because at that time, I could not think of a school who would benefit from this.

Long story short, since then I have been contacted to see about finding sponsorship for a school (community college) that is involved with teaching disabled children. D'oh. So I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the organization but since the nomination form was sent out through a mass market e-mail, I was hoping somebody else here might have received this same e-mail and can provide me with a link. Needless to say, its for a good cause, the school's funding is limited and they are doing this to teach life skills to the needy.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a corporation currently sponsoring photography and studio equipment for educational institutions are can put me in touch, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow