Time to say good bye DXO

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MannyV
MannyV Contributing Member • Posts: 735
Time to say good bye DXO

I just left all DXO products for good. While I liked the software PL3 elite and its workflow, I am disappointed with what it takes to activate my software post an OS reinstall. My misery is it won't let me activate saying I have exceeded maximum installs. I do not have access to those machines anymore to uninstall as I refreshed the PC's. I periodically do OS reinstalls with my windows machine. Had a hard time getting support for this and was treated like I should beg. Shouldn't this be a choice where I can login to my account and choose which installations to activate / deactivate? Support insisted I should uninstall. Even though I like the software, I am not going to live with this begging and mercy every time. I know its simple - uninstall the software before reinstalling OS. My point is I do this clean OS install of Windows every six months. Imagine if all my application software's insisted uninstalls. Like I do 20 plus uninstalls? With my other software I log in account and at point of activation, it gives me a choice which one I can deactivate. As simple as that. With DXO - NO - at mercy of support. That's my vent and if DXO is reading this - yes you know who it is - good bye DXO.

-- hide signature --

Manny
Still draft and working towards it - https://www.digitalphoto.work

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
EG
Lan
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow