Some of my recent macro shots...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
oneofone25
oneofone25 Senior Member • Posts: 1,038
Some of my recent macro shots...

I use the Olympus EM1 Mark 3 along with the MC-20 teleconverter, a modified 16mm PIXCO extension tube to connect the teleconverter to the Olympus 60mm macro lens - then after that either a Raynox 505, a 202, or the 250.  I use focus bracketing and then stack the images in Helicon.  Each image you see took no longer than 8-10 minutes to take the images and then stack them to produce the final image.  I hope you enjoy!

Ocelli (light sensing eyes) on the top of a wasp's head.  less than 1mm field of view.

single sand garnet balanced on another grain of sand.  The garnet is under 0.25mm in width, both grains from near Bandon, Oregon

sand garnet I found from Bandon, Oregon and balanced on a tiny piece of pyrite.  Garnet is just under 0.4mm wide

the back end of a Paraphidippus aurantius jumping spider...what a nice body!

the head and eyes of a tiny dead wolf spider that a co-worker brought me.  1mm field of view

oneofone25's gear list:oneofone25's gear list
Sony a6000 Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro +2 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow