35mm f2 WR should I replace with the 16mm 2.8

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Poylaroid
Poylaroid New Member • Posts: 10
35mm f2 WR should I replace with the 16mm 2.8

I've been watching Kentuckyman30 on youtube and he convinced me to get the 16mm 2.8 as I shoot the same stuff as him except real estate. I shoot a lot of portraits, headshots, family, moving little kids, daily type documentary stuff, and street etc.

I shoot with an X-T2 and X-T3  and my current lenses are the Viltrox 56 1.4, fuji 35 f2, and the fuji18-55 2.8-4. I barely use my 35 these days so I thought about replacing it with the 16 2.8. As most of us here, I wish I can keep them all but it's not practical for me. I'd rather have someone who can use this 35 much more than me.

With that said, I was also considering trading in the 35 and 18-55 to end up with the 16-55 2.8 but I do enjoy prime lenses. Not sure what to do at this point but I'm leaning towards the 16 2.8 to replace my 35. Thoughts?

Poylaroid's gear list:Poylaroid's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR +1 more
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow