Odd question regarding the 16 f1.4

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Gringostarr Regular Member • Posts: 250
Odd question regarding the 16 f1.4

Looking at camerasize.com I've noticed that it's just flat out wrong when trying to get the correct measurements of lenses I'm considering.

What I mean is if you look at the following link you'll see that the 18-55 is almost the exact length of the 16 f1.4 while the xf 60 f2.4 is noticeably shorter that both even though the actual listed length of 18-55 & 60 are almost identical at 70mm & 71mm respectively while the 16 f1.4 is listed at 73mm. Also, both camerasize.com and Fuji lists the 60 2.4 at 63.6mm when my own measurements of the overall length of the lens is 71mm as listed here and at places like B&H.

With that in mind, can anyone measure the actual length of the 16 f1.4 from the base of the mount to the end of the lens without a hood or cap on the 16 f1.4 for me and let me know what you come up with? Also acceptable would be measuring the lens while it's mounted from the body to the end of the lens without a hood or cap.

Thanks.

Gringostarr's gear list:Gringostarr's gear list
Fujifilm X-E4 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Venus Laowa 9mm F2.8 +1 more
ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow