You gotta love youtube etc ...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
deednets Forum Pro • Posts: 11,493
You gotta love youtube etc ...

Since I now own another SONY FF camera I had a look at some of the usual youtube and otherwise videos. What strikes me is how often those channels copy from each other.

I find this highly annoying as most of the time it doesn't add anything to the mix - except the same old ...

So regarding the A7C almost every single "reviewer" mentions the oh-so-awful EVF.

If there is any fresh take out there regarding reviews that don't just repeat what every other opinionated you-toober has already talked about I would be more than happy to look at those reviews. Reminds me a bit of those who thought that the LCD on the X-PRO3 was the end of the way people take photos. Only Leica so it seems gets away with cameras that don't even have an EVF - or an LCD ...

As far as I am concerned, I had the money to get an A7III or 4, but possibly didn't want to fork out the dosh for an A1, I simply don't shoot like an A1. But chose the A7C and am ok with the EVF.

Dunno, but this whole same-old, same-old really gets on my wick ... and not in a good way.

*rantover*

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Sony RX1R II Fujifilm X-Pro3 Sony a7C Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +9 more
Sony a1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
lft
lft
lft
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow