YN968EX-RT and YN560III, YN660 on canon t6i

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
xman123 New Member • Posts: 7
YN968EX-RT and YN560III, YN660 on canon t6i

Hi,

I`m owner of YN560III, YN660, first order was YN560III and after over 3 months waiting it not come to me (great corona situation) and than I ordered YN660 but after some time both come to me and now I have YN560III and YN660, all working fine but now I know that I have problem, they are manual and they are not easy for use, no communication to my canon t6i, now I know that I need ttl RT flash if I want some auto flash mode and camera control of my flash...

After some looking now I found YN968EX-RT and look like this is what I need, full control from my canon t6i camera but before I buy this flash I want to ask here experts is it good option, is this flash good for what I need, good integration with camera, in my case I need something to replace camera integrated flash with stronger flash and with some extra features...is this good option or you can recommend something better? Also they have cheaper and older YN600EX-RT II...

Also, one more question, can I with YN968EX-RT wireless control YN560III and YN660 without some extra controller? If possible to connect this models can I set settings on YN560III and YN660 from YN968EX-RT?

Thanks.

Canon EOS Rebel T6i (EOS 750D / Kiss X8i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow