Panasonic UK cash-back is a disgrace

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
VinceC Senior Member • Posts: 1,267
Panasonic UK cash-back is a disgrace

I bought a G9 from WEX in the UK. It qualified for the £100 cashback. I was happy until I had to deal with their cashback process. It looks like they are either grossly inefficient or trying to avoid making payment.

1. First objection: the address on my receipt from WEX was incorrect. They later said that this was their error.
  2. Second objection: I had sent the photo of the serial number incorrectly - could I photograph the box and resend it? I did this, only to get a third objection:
  3. Third objection: "Issue: Item/model # not on invoice. The model number entered at the time of submission is not listed on your invoice"

I've asked WEX to reissue the receipt with the information - but it has left me wondering what Panasonic's fourth objection will be.  Will they go on until I just give up?   I've never had an experiece remotely as bad as this with other companies.

This REALLY puts me off dealing with Panasonic, and wondering what their atitude to customers really is.

-- hide signature --

All the best!
Vince C

VinceC's gear list:VinceC's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Olympus E-M5 III Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS +6 more
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow