Equipment dilema

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jocha98 New Member • Posts: 1
Equipment dilema

Hello everyone! This is my first question over here lol, so I don't know if this is the right section to do it. Anyways, here's the deal, I'm currently a student, so I moved to mirrorless world, with a Sony a6000 and kit lens, working with that for a little while. And I feel that I need a change/improve.

Don't get me wrong I like my a6000, good autofocus, 11 fps I like it as well, but in low light performance and video performance is getting short for me, so that's why I'm writing this to seek different points of view.

So my budget is a little tight but it works, also my point of view of my equipment it should be a balance between system/camera and lenses. So I have been loking up for new camera and lenses.

And that's where I need advise, I'm interesed in the a6400, Fujifilm x-s10/x-t30, x-t3 (as it is gettiing cheaper). The a6400 is a really good update as I can read or see from the a6000. The Fuji x-s10 or x-t30 I can see that is pretty close than the a6400 and it might be better. X-t3 is a whole new level lol.

So here's the deal, I really need better low light perfomance, more video capabilities this includes: 4k or 1080 with higher range of fps. I think the a6400 sounds like a deal BUT seeing what fujifilm offers is kinda difficult to me, the dilema is that Fujifilm offers better performance or equal (also better colors) than  the a6400 for lower body price, also lenses for fuji are cheaper and really good as in comparison sony system it is a little pricey.

Is it best to keep going with Sony or to change for Fuji? Or to keep the a6000 and buy high-end lenses like g, g master, zeiss or sigma.

I would really appreciate your help

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T3 Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow