Is MyFinePix Studio being discontinued? If so, how best to download photos?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
fbherr Junior Member • Posts: 30
Is MyFinePix Studio being discontinued? If so, how best to download photos?

For the last few weeks the update function in MyFinePix Studio (Windows 10) has given me an error message ("The update couldn't be installed properly (PGW00226). Failure while sending update request. Please check your Internet connection (PGW01501)". My internet connection is fine though.

And I just saw that on the software's web page , there's a message saying "*The release of updater files for the MyFinePix Studio ended on March 31 2021.In case of transferring images by an OS How to transfer images from a camera to a PC by a standard function of Windows"

If that means that they're discontinuing MyFinePix Studio, what do most Fujifilm camera owners use to transfer images form the camera to the computer? FUJIFILM X Acquire? Or, no software, just Windows 10, as that last link suggests?

fbherr's gear list:fbherr's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Canon EF-S 10-18mm F4.5–5.6 IS STM +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow