Consumer camera comparable to EOS-1D X Mark III?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
M0710NM4N New Member • Posts: 1
Consumer camera comparable to EOS-1D X Mark III?

I want to get into photography... macro... astro... wildlife/nature... local sports but for personal not business. Want something that also has decent weather sealing so I don't have to be concerned about getting caught out in a storm. Looking at some videos online showing some of the amazing pictures/video coming out of the 1D X Mark III... even in extreme low light just blows my mind. But then so does the price for just the body.

Is there such a thing as a consumer level camera that can perform to that kind of level minus some of the bells and whistles? Like slower shutter speed etc? If so what would you suggest and what lenses? My preference would be Canon but open to other suggestions. I only mention Canon because it seems a lot of things I have been reading and videos I watch tend to mention how great the autofocus is on most models in say comparison to complaints about Nikon and the not so great autofocus.

Canon EOS-1D X
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow