X-S10 and lens for travel

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
vivaldibow Contributing Member • Posts: 873
X-S10 and lens for travel

I currently have a Sony A7iii and I'd like to have a smaller setup for travel. Fuji cameras are always in my mind because of the film simulation. I also would like to use the camera for my vintage lenses, plus its own AF lenses. Based on my research on paper, I feel X-S10 is a better choice among X-S10, X-T30 and X-T3/4. However, when it comes down to lenses, I can't make up my mind. I prefer to have a zoom for travel and was initially interested in 16-80 but later found out it is quite big (having a 72mm filter diameter). 18-55 seems not long enough for me and 18-135m doesn't seem to have a very good reputation.

My hesitation on lens choice also leads me to think if I should just buy a Tamron 28-200 and together with my A7iii as I have traveled with DSLRs before anyway.

Before I make my mind, I'd like to hear any comments from Fuji users regarding X-S10 or in general Fuji cameras. Thanks in advance.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow