If you were advising Sony ...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
papajohnny
papajohnny Regular Member • Posts: 151
If you were advising Sony ...

What would you suggest Sony should improve in their future FF cameras? I'm currently shooting with A7iii, an excellent camera for my needs, but there are a few simple things I would be happy to see improved in the next iterations.

1. I often have to shoot with one hand and it would be nice if the grip in the next models was more substantial. I don't think a bit of plastic would increase the size or weight.

2. It would be nice to increase the gap between a lens and a grip to make easier on my knuckles.

3. LCD needs significant improvement, more resolution, brighter, and it's time to use OLED, anybody with polarized glasses can't see a thing on the current screen.

4. When it comes to image quality, the first thing I would like to see improved is the AWB. It's so unreliable that fixing WB in every picture became a chore.

5. IBIS needs a lot of improvement. Current implementation is arguably the worst among all cameras with IBIS. It's amazing to see the newcomers Canon/Nikon/Fuji released their first IBIS cameras and all are significantly better than Sony.

-- hide signature --

68 74 74 70 73 3a 2f 2f 74 69 6e 79 75 72 6c 2e 63 6f 6d 2f 79 62 65 6e 79 76 65 71

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow