What did you shoot or post-process? (Apr 10 - Apr 16)

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
1971_M5
1971_M5 Veteran Member • Posts: 7,715
MSC Trieste

The typical subject matter (for me).  One of these days I will get a photographic life and stretch out a little bit.    Would be nice to get out on the road for a week or two and find some interesting landscapes (Eastern Washington).  Someday!  But for now, backyard shots will have to do.  Yes, the boat is in the middle of the frame (cropped).  Subject distance is about 2.5 miles (4 km) so there is a lot of air to bore through.  Shot with 200-500 handheld (resting my elbow on a railing).  I just recently downloaded C1 for Nikon and this was the first PP effort.  There's some backlighting and also late afternoon haze to deal with.  Plus the distance.  Previously have been using PSE.  I will probably continue to use PSE as I am familiar with the cloning and healing tools.

Heading to Tacoma

1971_M5's gear list:1971_M5's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm F4G ED VR +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow