Z6ii or Z7ii for my needs?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
aniltulsi
OP aniltulsi Regular Member • Posts: 373
Re: Z6ii or Z7ii for my needs?
  1. Sergio Image wrote:

aniltulsi wrote:

Oh... So the improvement in Z6ii over Z6 is only minor. That is sad. I hope the future Firmware upgrade does some magic...

aniltulsi, not sure if you were replying to my post with the above statement. What I tried to explain is that to me and the type of photography I do, the focus limitations are due to the slow focus on the F mount 200-500 lens not the camera.

There is improvement on the Z6II comparing with the Z6I and I'm expecting further focus tweaks on future firmware updates but I am more "anxious" to see what the new lenses bring to the table than focus improvements to the camera.

The focus performance with the Z lenses I have is excellent (for my needs).

I was replying to j_photo, but you are right. Maybe I am evaluating the cameras performance with the wrong lens (200-500). A prime, or even better, a Z-Tele would be a better lens to evaluate the Z6' s performance, which may be better than what I think it is. This has forced me to think about upgrading the lens, instead of upgrading the camera...

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
csn
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow