Cross brand Triggers and Flash

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
aKeiner New Member • Posts: 1
Cross brand Triggers and Flash

Hello, a flash world newbie here. So here's what happened: I recently bought a Godox V860 II flash. I already had a Yongnuo YN 565 Ex II and a pair of RF605N transceivers, with those 2 products everything was working fine.

Now that I have 2 flashes, I would like to use both at the same time, and I want to use one transciever on camera, the other attached to the foot of the Godox V860II, and the yongnuo flash in Slave Mode. 
I spent a good amount of time trying to make it work, at some point I finally made it, but then I don't know what happened but I pressed a random button trying to adjust the zoom of the godox flash and then the transcievers just stopped working properly with the Godox. I have ressetted the godox's configs many times now but I just don't know how to make it work again.

The transcievers work fine attached to the yongnuo flash, so I know the transcievers are configured properly.

Does anyone know what could be the problem? I would really really appreciate some help. Thank you.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow