Dell Laptop Screen vs Monitor

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
RinaldiB New Member • Posts: 1
Dell Laptop Screen vs Monitor

Hi guys. I have a dell Inspiron 15 laptop. The screen colours are completely off, even after calibration. Apparently its just the colour display that it has to offer. I bought an external Samsung monitor. The monitor is calibrated. Now my problem is, I printed a test photo for colour testing through a professional lab. Now I see that the colour printed on the photo is leaning more towards the laptop's display (dull and just ugly), but on monitor, the photo is bright and tones are different. Monitor brightness is set at 70% and laptop at 100% as laptop's display is dark at most angles. Which display is the true display now for photo printing? Even though I got the external monitor, will the end print results always reflect the laptop's screen display?? Even though I'm using an external monitor, does it copy the laptop's settings for printing? I'm confused as I never had these problems before with any other laptops.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow