Godox AD200 questions

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
londonshooter Regular Member • Posts: 146
Godox AD200 questions

After some thought ive decided that i may purchase one of these lights I have invested over the years in Bowens and have numerous light modifiers etc with the S mount. I recently purchased a Bowens XMT500 and althou its impressive its quite heavy and far too heavy to put on a boom arm for overhead stuff. So im looking at the AD200Pro. mainly for overhead lighting . I do have a SB900 also. First question is can you use pocket wizards with the godox of is it best to use the dedicated trigger im using a D4. And secondly i can see that godox do a bracket for bowens mount where you can use 2 ad200 lights however i was wondering if there is any other clamp bracket with a S mount that i could use with the AD200. Ive got three 500r lights also again too heavy for the recent boom arm setup that ive recently bought SH from a friend. Its a manfrotto one and has a sliding weight etc.

Nikon D4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow