Z6ii or Z7ii for my needs?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
aniltulsi
OP aniltulsi Regular Member • Posts: 374
Re: Z6ii or Z7ii for my needs?

romfordbluenose wrote:

A good GAS thread. It doesn't matter really what you think of performance as everything is pretty good anyway.

Give your daughter your camera and upgrade. That's what you really want to do so just do it.

As it's a GAS thread then you obviously need the Z7ii and it's the right choice anyway.

Not exactly GAS... I never upgrade to a camera just one version ahead, as the incremental increase is not worth, in my perception. Also, I know that other photographers, 20, 30, 40 years back had cameras not half of what I have, but clicked amezing pictures that I can only dream of, so I have a long way to go even with my existing camera. Every camera has some limitations, and I work around that to satisfy my requirements.

In my case now, I have to buy a camera anyways for my daughter, so thought of moving to Zii, by giving my Z6 to her, else I would be happy with my Z6 for many years to come. As I am not a professional, and do multiple things with my camera, being not able to do one thing (BIF) is not critical for me. If I can't do one thing with it, I can do ten others, so I am always happy with what I have...

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
csn
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow