Well now I've done it...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
cduff406 New Member • Posts: 23
Well now I've done it...

I've been waiting to upgrade from my Sony A6000 for quite a while... And just took the plunge into an R5!  Man, is the learning curve ever going to be steep.  I will be travelling some this spring/summer so I got it a little earlier than I had planned so I can take it along.  Lots of time to learn how to use it and hopefully get some great pictures with it too.  Stand by for amateur questions!  Picked it up with the kit 24-100 lens, a few little things, and the 15-35 lens too.  I do a lot of landscape and like to play with some astro stuff so thought that would be the best route to go.  Hope to grab the 100-500 someday, and probably a prime or two down the road. Man am I excited!  Going to be a fun summer.

I also need to get a few filters and an L-bracket.  Has anyone had any hands on experience with the Pro Media Gear l-bracket for the R5 yet?  It looks like a nice concept and I like how it works with the screen.

Wish me luck.  If anyone is looking for me I'll just be over here watching youtube tutorials...

Canon EOS R5 Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow