I lost a LX7 before I attempt to buy another one...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Solomon
Solomon Senior Member • Posts: 2,052
I lost a LX7 before I attempt to buy another one...

...Is there another 1.4 lensed Panasonic you would recommend?
Here's my sad story. I did my research, I loved the images that I saw from the LX7. I loved the camera ergonomics and it's diminutive size. The menu system looked a bit funky, but I thought I wouldn't spend much time in there. Above all, I wanted the Zeiss (albeit Japanese Zeiss) lens. On eBay I made offers that never panned out, then I finally bid on one that had very little wear. I won it for $122.90. Five days go by, he doesn't ship. He won't talk to me either. Then on the sixed day, he cancels the auction. I had no idea a seller could cancel after the auction was over and someone had won, but they can. Apparently he didn't like how the auction had turned out.  I'm still angry about it. But, before I go back into the fray for a LX7 is this what I want? Or do I really need a LX100, LX10 or something else in the Panasonic lineup?

Solomon's gear list:Solomon's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D1X Nikon D2Hs Nikon D7000 Fujifilm X-E2 +9 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic LX10 Panasonic LX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow