Looking for some advice on a7C kit lens

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Devouredsouls123 Regular Member • Posts: 202
Looking for some advice on a7C kit lens

So I purchased my a7C for 1850 with the kit lens. Which was a great price. But since then I’ve been purchasing a few more lenses including the Sigma 35mm 1.2, 105mm 2.8, and the 24-70 2.8. And I’m starting to think that I’m actually never going to use the 28-60mm kit lens. The size and weight of these lenses don’t bother me. I didn’t buy the a7C for its compactness. I bought because it was the newest technology in my budget. I got the kit lens because I wanted something to use with it until I purchased upgraded quality glass. And maybe for a small travel lens, but the reality is it’s far too slow for my style of shooting in any scenario. So my question is, do you think I would regret selling it? The profit from the lens would go towards the Sigma 14-24mm 2.8 most likely. Brings the cost for me from 1050 refurbished to a little over 700 most likely.

Devouredsouls123's gear list:Devouredsouls123's gear list
Sony a7C Sigma 35mm F1.2 DG DN Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG GN Sigma 105mm F2.8 DG DN Macro
Sony a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow