Let's reverse the narrative and see what happens logically.

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
guy_incognito1 Junior Member • Posts: 42
Re: Let's reverse the narrative and see what happens logically.

pforsell wrote:

This will again be labeled as one of the allegedly numerous posts, where "FF users attack m/34"

I haven't seen any of those, but it is folklore and a legend on the m/34 forum that it happens all the time. That FF users start these comparison threads and attack those of m/34. I'd like to see one such thread, just one, where a FF user started a flame war against m/34. There's as of now two active threads on m/34 forum front page where the opposite is happening.

Now that wasn't enough, so Glen decided to escalate a little bit into Open Talk.

I feel like MFT fans are tilting at windmills.

FF isn't going to kill of your camera system, stop railing against FF.

Cell phones are what's going to kill of your camera systems.  You should be afraid of the new 1/1.2" flagship phones (like from xiaomi and i forget the other one) and with everyone racing to be the first to squeeze a 1" sensor into a slim-ish cell phone.

How much is a company going to want to invest trying to sell $400 entry level MFT cameras to compete with the computing power and research into a $1200 cell phone?

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
lft
lft
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow