Unable to update my S1R - function not available.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Strangefinder
Strangefinder Contributing Member • Posts: 782
Re: Unable to update my S1R - function not available.

sev7en wrote:

Danielvr wrote:

You're in the wrong forum, but having said that... your L-mount camera may have the same quirk that other Panasonic cameras have. The solution to that quirk is described here:

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/65001029

Hello,

thanks as first for your reply, I will try that.

Why I am in the wrong forum? Does it is not the forum of Panasonic's cameras too?

I haven't found a dedicated forum for only Panasonic... can please clarify? Thanks.

You are clearly in the correct forum

Given that there is a Leica forum which draws most discussion of the SL series, and a Sigma forum which draws discussion of the fp series, you’d be hardpressed to designate Lumix S anywhere else.  You could make a better case to exclude SL from Leica or fp from Sigma than to exclude Lumix from here.  Perhaps there should also be an all-round Panasonic forum just to complete the balance

-- hide signature --

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” Malcolm X
“Remember that all through history, there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they seem invincible. But in the end, they always fall. Always.” Gandhi

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow