I’m a beginner and need help choosing a fuji camera (X-e1,2or3??)

Started 3 days ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ari00
Ari00 New Member • Posts: 4
I’m a beginner and need help choosing a fuji camera (X-e1,2or3??)

Hi! I’v recently fallen in love with the look of Fujifilm (and the colours omg) and I want to try it out for myself and get a fuji for my birthday, but I’m honestly kind of scared.

I want a compact camera that I can take out with my friends and on trips that is easy to use, especially because I’m not that experienced (and this is mainly a hobby thing not a future job thing). I’ve been researching and looking at the Xe1,2 and 3 but I have no idea which one would be best for me. I’ve read up about how the Xe1 doesn’t have the best AF and how the Xe3 doesn’t have a build in flash (and it has touch screen and I’ve seen so many people complain about it and i kinda agree). All these negatives are giving me the wobbles and I can’t seem to get a firm grasp on with one would be the best for me. But I’ve also read a lot of good things about these cameras, which throws me off even more.

The photos I want to take are film inspired (because getting a real film camera and buying film may hurt my bank in the long run, since I am a student) as i love the look that film gives, the warmth and the texture. I’m also thinking of getting the 27mm f2.8. pancake  lenses with it because i’ve read a lot of good things about it and it is compact as well.

(BTW the camera and the lens are most likely going to be bought second hand)

I honestly just need some help from fuji camera users because I don’t have many photography friends.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has given the time to respond to my question! It means a lot :D.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
rlx
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow